Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Glogster

I am finishing my library media certification and am doing field work in a high school library.  Not only do I get a chance to see how the 'big' kids do things, I'm learning about new ways to do things and about some old/new tools.  While reviewing how the library is using LibGuides, I ran across a familiar name: Glogster.  My children used this in middle school, and I always meant to play around with it, but never found the time.  Until now!  I signed up for a FREE education account and love, love, love it!  This is a great tool to bring all your resources together in a single place:  audio, video, images, text.  Then, use your imagination to make it visually appealing for students.

Here is my first attempt at creating a Glogster to use to recap our Polar Friends unit with my kindergarten and first grade library students.  I can't wait to use this tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment