Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy almost New Year

Well, it is that time of year, when we take a moment or two to reflect on the year.  I finished my teaching certification and am almost done with my library media certification and am working in my first teaching job (well, where they actually pay me as a teacher) and my family is healthy, doing well in school and all together for the Christmas break.  A ton has happened in the last year and there is so much more to come.  I am thankful.

T ogether we can make a difference
H elp and support from and for my fellow teachers
A wesome family and friends in my life
N etworking to continue my own professional development
K indle books, Nook books, print books, audio book, oh my!
F earless dedication to move forward and make things better
U seful web 2.0 tools to make my job easier and more fun
L ots of love and joy in 2013

Cheers to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment