Monday, March 24, 2014

Post-Conference High

Just got back home from the WEMTA conference in Wisconsin Dells and I am stoked to try some new things and share tools that I learned about!  And, the keynote speaker was inspiring and made us all want to bring JOY into our classrooms.

5 things I want to do:
1) create a QR station in the library (or two)
2) create a how-to sheet for generating QR codes
3) share animal info with 2nd graders on Britannica
4) share Wisconsin Media Lab resources with teachers
5) investigate PebbleGO (30 day trial) with teachers

My hope is that by writing these things down for all to see, I will be compelled to see them through to completion.  All these things will bring joy and fun and authentic learning to the classroom!

A little QR code fun with http://azonmobile.com/en/qrcode-generator.  Try it today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment